Summer 2019 is here! We have created a collection that celebrates a fusion of eclectic prints in an effortless style. Embrace a new season of colour and pattern with chic dresses and versatile co-ords for your summer wardrobe. This Hope & Ivy collection evokes a genuine excitement, playfulness and our very own individual spirit.
This May, we travelled to the idyllic countryside of Mykonos to photograph the collection. Choosing the island’s whimsical yet statement landscapes as our backdrop. The expedition for the perfect spot involved hours of driving round the worn down country lanes. Luckily, we found an idyllic corner of Mykonos that complemented Hope & Ivy’s vintage-inspired yet unforgettable style. Below are a few of our favourite shots from the shoot – believe it or not – we were actually in the tourist hotspot of the island.
- Visit the iconic windmills, they can be seen from any point in Mykonos Town
- Catch the sunset at Little Venice; a waterfront area filled with restaurants, bars and cafes
- Head out to the Armenistis Lighthouse, a beautiful landmark offering excellent views
- Go to the North beaches of Mykonos for a quieter place to relax
- Eat a gyros, a favourite in Mykonos and even better on a budget
- Walk around one of the oldest villages on the island, Ano Mera
- See the crystal clear sea at Psarou beach, a summer hotspot
- Rent an ATV, the best way to see the island
The beautiful Dani in Hope & Ivy SS19
The New Hue
Sneak peak at the villa
Behind the scenes action